Go to the dashboard and then Company > Locations. Each company has one or more location. You can add as many as you like or edit and remove locations from the list.
Create New Location
- Select ‘Add new location’
- Enter a code for the new location.
- Select a Country from the menu. The holiday or non-working day schedule will populate as will any mandated additional company days for that Country.
- Choose the minimum percentage cover.
- Save changes
- The location is added to the list.
To edit an existing location: Select the existing location from the list by selecting the edit button.
There are four pages:
|Edit the company location, code, country & employee coverage required
|Edit non-working days, specific to that location
|Edit employees details
|Edit exception periods
- Go to ‘Locations’.
- Select the remove button.
- Delete when prompted.